Wednesday, 30 January 2008

I've been awarded . .

by Jo , but all I really did was help her spend more money :) Thanks anyway Jo, it's my first award and you have really cheered me up, so you can have it back! (Jo I will try and do tutorial for the scallop card some time, but keep getting side tracked, some people keep tagging me and dishing out awards :p)

O.K, I would like to pass this award on to all my SBS8 sisters :)
edited to say: I started to leave all my 'sisters' individual comments on their blog but there's soo many. So sorry if I haven't left you a personal comment, please don't take it the wrong way! You're here now, so please have this award :) you know who you are!
Fran x

3 comments:

Etha said...

I sure can use some cheering up here thanks :) Too much dentist these days.... I have not left many comments this week either, too warped out or busy, ugh. thanks for passing it on :)

Anita said...

Thanks so much for the award! I loved this episode of I Love Lucy (doesn't that date me!)! I remember it well--oh, to have a job in a chocolate factory--I wonder if I'd get sick of all that chocolate? NOT!

Anita Van Hal
stampn@westriv.com
htt://www.anitastamps.com

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Thanks so much for the award Frances.

Julie
SBS-8

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin