Monday, 14 January 2008

Ismaki Challenge: wk 2

Another week, another challenge. This is Ismaki Challenge and this weeks choices are either this layout OR to use the colours red, blue & white only.

I've gone with the sketch again this week, but using a kick stand card again, they are addictive but not sure this time. Think my mouse isn't big enough so it doesn't stand up too well, LOL. Oh well, live and learn! Also not too happy with the colours but it got to a stage where I was looking at it for so long that I couldn't tell anymore. That's what happens when I don't think through the whole card properly before I start making it.

Anyway, here it is (my sister needed a get well card for a friend so I thought this would be nice & cheerful). . .

materials:
  • Image: Whipper Snapper stamp 'mouse with flowers" coloured with prismas/sansodor
  • Paper: from lush new Dovecraft paper pack, "retro florals"
  • Others: Flower in centre is circle cut from nestibilities die and the petals are actually 5 heart shapes from cuttlebug die. Ribbons, prima flowers and brads from my stash. Sentiments are Pink Petticoat "Tiny Tags" printed off PC

21 comments:

kraftykathy1 said...

Wow, that is one complicated sketch. Great job with it, love the cute little mouse.

laury said...

your mouse and your card is so lovely !

megastamper said...

this card is like a dream ... really wonderful

Gwen Snater said...

That looks way complicated to me...but you did a great job! That would certainly make me feel better...that little mouse is just to stinkin' cute!!

Kim said...

That is so beautiful. That sketch would have scared me away instantly! Great job. Kim sbs8

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow what a dream. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Amazing work.

mu42800 said...

geniale ta carte et le tampon de la petite souris trop sympa
bizz Mu

Andrea, said...

Fab card and colours, the little mouse is such a cutie

Scrapmumur said...

Lovely!!!!

COCO said...

I love Mousse
Magnifique !!!!

lamouette said...

Funny card ! great work ! I love it !!

tillymint said...

Super card, the mouse is so cute!!

sonic said...

It's a beautiful card !! I love it !!

caroline60 said...

ell est super belle cette carte

CALLISCRAPCART said...

Elle est toute amusante, toute mignonne.

ink'n'rubba said...

love that cute little mouse! and he's on a great card.

Kim said...

wow great take , this looks a hard challenge..... well done..

debby4000 said...

love that mouse he's real cute and those papers look great, something else to put on my list.

bastelkueken said...

Wow..your mouse card is really lovely

Silvia said...

How lovely.

Sanne said...

What a beautiful card! It's really cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin