Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Ismaki Challenge 4

Here is the sketch for this week's Ismaki's challenge plus the extra option of using green with butterflies.
Well as soon as I saw the option I had to use a sheet of patterned paper from one of (too many!) my new Dovecraft's pack. The rest of the card kinda just evolved round that 1 sheet of paper. Hope you like it.

Materials:
  • Image: 'SO07 Tuffa Tila' Magnolia stamps coloured with prismas/sansodor. Sentiment "Fluttering by to say 'Hi'" stamp from my stash, had it so long can't remember the make!
  • Paper: from Dovecraft's 'Retro Floral Prints' pack 6x6 version. Wanted to show off as much of the butterfly's as possible and the scallop oval (cut from my nestibilities) just happened to cover bits of the wings so I just cut round the edges and tucked the oval behind the wings. I really like this and will have to remember to try that more with other papers now. did the same with a leaf which hangs over the sentiment.
  • Others: just ribbon from my stash as the paper was busy enough.

O.K, think that's all the cards for today, I take way too long over them, must be my indecisiveness (hence I have so many stamps, 'can't decide?' . . buy them all LOL) Off to do a bit of blog surfing and might tackle the sugar nellie challange tomorrow.

23 comments:

Minnis said...

Lovely card, very beautiful colours!

isascrapandstamp said...

well done !! great card !
thanks for playing
the ISMAKI team

Manue said...

I just love it specially the butterflies! Great card!

Kim said...

Very cute! Kim sbs8

michtou said...

lovely

poupetteval said...

very nice card !!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow lovely and sweet card. Great colors. Absolutely nice.

Karin said...

A lovely card !!

Maissi said...

Wonderful card, love the colours :)

COCO said...

very very beautiful !!!!
your stamps cow where are you buy ?

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the colours

Katharina said...

Oh wow, this is another marvelous card! The colours, the details, everything. I love it!

titisonia said...

wahoooooooooooo

trop torp trop belle

mu42800 said...

rho lala trop tro pbelle ta carte j'aime beaucoup les dispositions
bizzz Mu

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, gorgeous colours.

megastamper said...

wow this card is like a wonderful dream, so lovely and also really precious ... wonderful colours ...

ink'n'rubba said...

it's a fab card Fran, and great minds think alike with Tilda! love that paper, not seen it before mmmm ...

Marlene said...

This is gorgeous, love the vibrancy of it all! :)

sonic said...

Très jolie carte !!

Shary said...

Oooo beautiful!

stephscrap87 said...

I love your card and the colors are great!!!

100drine said...

Waouhhh coup de coeur pour ta carte fabulous !!!

Simone said...

Great card! I love the papers and the details.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin