Wednesday, 30 January 2008

I got tagged!

Jo has tagged me with the Middle Name Game! These are the rules:-
  1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.

  2. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.

  3. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.

  4. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.)

Right then, my middle name is Pik-Yu, which is my chinese name. I love it in chinese but when pronounced like it is written in English I just hate!

Anyway, here goes:-

Puny. I'm only 5ft tall/short! Well, I am Chinese :)

I love stamps . . can you tell?!

Knight owl (I can spell, honest, but can't think of anything else!). Definately NOT a morning person :)

Youngest of 6 children. There's a 19 year age gap between me and my oldest brother and the smallest age gap is 7 years between me & my sister. Somehow don't think I was planned :)

Used to be a merchandiser for a home shopping catalogue (Freemans) buying womenswear. Gave that up to move back up north. Total change of lifestyle now, help out DH in our own take out business - which I love but I do miss 'dressing up' for work. It's just practical t-shirts and jeans now! Don't even get to wear all my lovely high heeled shoes, which I love almost as much as my stamps! :( . . that always used to add a good 3 inches to my height, so I really am puny now LOL

On that note I shall now have to tag 5 people, so I'll go for Marlene, Lisa, Debby, Sally, Gwen

2 comments:

Jo said...

I'm back again Fran...I've sent you an award...it's on my blog!!

Marlene said...

ohh.. first time I've ever been tagged!! thx hunnie *Ü*
Now to figure out the rules and see if I know 5 fellow bloggers :P

Oh and I've moved blogs, details are on my 'old' one, pls let me know what you think!!

Hugs, M. x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin