Tuesday, 8 January 2008

The end is in sight!

O.K this is the last of my creative output so far, think I need a break after this! This is November so it had to involve bonfire night:
Materials:
  • Images: 'Maggie with accessories' and 'Hamish with sledge' (only I cut that off!) from Funky Kits' sugar nellie range
  • Papers: from DCWV 'summer mat stack' plus some blue glitter card
  • '5th' cut from my sizzix 'from the heart' alphabet set.
  • Embellishments: various star brads. I googled the bonfire poem and printed off pc

Just got December to do now, but need a break first! There's also another new challenge site which uses just magnolia stamps so may try and incorporate that for that page as well!

4 comments:

Marge Robertson said...

Your calendar looks awesome; glad you can use the Sequin pin tip!

Marge

Gwen Snater said...

aw...that is so sweet!! I love your coloring.

debby4000 said...

Wow loving your calendar, great pages.

steph said...

Your calender is looking great!! x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin