Thursday, 17 January 2008

Edwin

Here's the one card I made today, thought I'd do one for the boys, need to do more of these as I don't have enough cards for the guys. It's another kick stand card, they are really addictive as they're easy to do!
Materials:
  • Image: Standing Edwin, magnolia stamps. Paper pierced and coloured with prismas/sansodor except his wings, used clear sakura stardust pen for that. chalked round edges and added border by hand
  • Papers: from 'Masculine' Dovecraft paper pack
  • Others: 'Top Bloke' from 'masculine' chipboard tin which matches the papers. Brads from stash. Ribbon was one of the 99p ones from Hobbycraft

I really should do some more 'grown-up' cards but just can't seem to stay away from my 'cute' stamps at the moment. Think it's because they're the ones which need 'colouring in' the most and I am so enjoying reverting to my childhood pass time!

7 comments:

Marlou said...

awwww WOW!!! this is gorgeous!!! :)

kraftykathy1 said...

He is cute. The papers are great, especially for guy papers. Saying is fun too.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Frances, I love his jumper.

Shellie said...

Fab Ed card Frances, thanx for all ur comments on my blog
i see we like the same Movies as well as CSI
maybe we could chat on msn some time
Happy Crafting
Shellie

Jo said...

This is a great card. Love the papers!

Muckyfingers said...

Oooo pretty Fran. Lovely bold colours

Gwen Snater said...

I....LOVE....THIS....CARD!!! the layout is great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin