Monday, 28 January 2008

Card Folder

Here's what I made the other day that I couldn't show, but now that Annie has received it, I can!
It's a card folder so that you can put things inside (such as stamped images, photos, gift vouchers etc). It's a great idea which I got off Katharina's fantastic blog and the tutorial for this card. Katharina's ones are much more elaborate and detailed. Mine was for putting stamped images in to post out in a swap I wanted to keep the actual card light for posting, so it's made from a piece of 12x12 paper as opposed to cardstock.

Materials:
  • Image: Magnolia stamp 'HO07 Tilda med förkläde' coloured with prismas/sansodor 'enjoy' sentiment from one of studio G's mini clear stamp sets
  • Card: made from piece of 12x12 patterned paper cut to size. pick patterned paper from dovecraft's 'retro floral' paper pack
  • Other: organza ribbon from stash

13 comments:

kraftykathy1 said...

very cute, I am sure she loved it. I will have to check out the 12 x 12 version, I have only ever made the 8 1/2 x 11 size.

Marlene said...

Isn't that a great tutorial ;) yours is gorgeous as usual!!

Kim said...

Very cute and creative! Kim sbs8

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Lovely card Frances and what a great idea. I will have to look at the tutorial.

Julie
SBS-8

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....it's the cutest!!! You are so Amazing with what you Create!!!!

Kelleast said...

Thanks for sharing the tutorial. Love the colors - very fun!

debby4000 said...

what a lovely idea to make it for passing on swaps. Its gorgeous.

Claudia said...

AAAADOOOORABLE!
this tilda is so darn cute!!!!

Jo said...

Wonderful! I will have to get me a slot punch!

Sallyh said...

What a lovely card, thank you for the link I will have to give that a try - ps hope your legs are not aching too much :)

Gwen Snater said...

this is so sweet! you did a fabulous job with the colors!!

ink'n'rubba said...

yes, I loved it! thank you so much. And, I'm in the process of tagging you so check out my blog in a bit! annie x

Katharina said...

Wow, what a gourgeours folder! You did a wonderful job in designing it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin