Have managed 5 more months, yippee, the end is in sight.
Here's July, which is birthday month for both me & DH (he's 5th, I'm 7th!):
- Image: 'partygirlabella' stamp from stamping bella (watercoloured with my sakura stardust pens)
- Papers: background is DCWV cardstock from 'glitter stack'. Happy birthday is cut from Dovecraft's Birthday paper stack
- Letters: sizzix 'In my heart' alphabet set. Added some heart gems and glitter
- Image & Sentiment: from 'Every which way' Transparent Penny Black stamp set. Mat & layered using my square scallop nestibilities set
- Background papers: from K&Co paper pad 'Classic K McKenna'
- Embellishments: hearts cut from cuttlebug dies, added peel off number. Ribbon, 2 small pink heart gems, brads and fabric flowers just picked from my stash to match
- Image: from a limited Sugar Nellie stamp kit they did at the end of last year. Mat and layered with my oval scallop nestibilities set
- Papers: froman old 'little sizzles' paper pack and green one is from Papermania
- Embellishments: ribbons tied through a star buckle brad. Wording printed off PC. pink stars are small brads and the pile of books is part of a bella stamp (bookwormabella)