Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Calender . . nearly there!

Been busy last few days trying to finish my calender - it's been fun but if I ever do it again remind me to start mid year and not at the end! At the rate I'm going I'll not need Jan's page for that long :/

Have managed 5 more months, yippee, the end is in sight.

Here's July, which is birthday month for both me & DH (he's 5th, I'm 7th!):
Materials:
  • Image: 'partygirlabella' stamp from stamping bella (watercoloured with my sakura stardust pens)
  • Papers: background is DCWV cardstock from 'glitter stack'. Happy birthday is cut from Dovecraft's Birthday paper stack
  • Letters: sizzix 'In my heart' alphabet set. Added some heart gems and glitter

August, is our Anniversary month:Materials:

  • Image & Sentiment: from 'Every which way' Transparent Penny Black stamp set. Mat & layered using my square scallop nestibilities set
  • Background papers: from K&Co paper pad 'Classic K McKenna'
  • Embellishments: hearts cut from cuttlebug dies, added peel off number. Ribbon, 2 small pink heart gems, brads and fabric flowers just picked from my stash to match

September & I think of 'back to school' (even though I don't have kids!) plus I wanted to use my Sugar nellie stamp :) Materials:

  • Image: from a limited Sugar Nellie stamp kit they did at the end of last year. Mat and layered with my oval scallop nestibilities set
  • Papers: froman old 'little sizzles' paper pack and green one is from Papermania
  • Embellishments: ribbons tied through a star buckle brad. Wording printed off PC. pink stars are small brads and the pile of books is part of a bella stamp (bookwormabella)


1 comment:

ink'n'rubba said...

I'm loving your calendar pages, especially August - I've just done a card with the same image! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - maybe we Tilda girls should start our own uk forum .. .. um now there's an idea!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin