Tuesday, 1 January 2008

April

Was on a roll, so managed to complete April today as well.

Full length . .


Up Close. . .


I used a Penny Black stamp for both the main image and the one in the bottom corner which I stamped directly onto the calender. Background papers are from a new paper pack from Papermania called 'Flowery' which I just ripped and layered. Images are coloured using combo of watercolours and some derwent drawing pencils (which I'm using whilst I'm waiting for my new set of prismas which still aren't here yet, hoping tomorrow!). I'm really happy with how my colouring turned out on this, even if I do say so myself lol! Then I just matted onto brown card and stuck to calender then added the various embellishments that you can see. The easter eggs are from one Stampendous stamp which I just cut out individually.

1 comment:

Etha said...

Oh gosh those bunnies are CUTE!!! like the addition of the prima flower, very cool colors on this one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin