Sunday, 20 January 2008

Another Edwin & Rubber Romance

Here is another Edwin card I made with the same papers as my last one (wanted to use up the scraps) but I made him blonde this time and just changed the layout and added some different embellishments. Sorry about the photo, another dull day and the flash just zaps out the colour and I don't know my way round my photo program thingy to fix it up correctly!

Some more of the goodies that I ordered last week arrived yesterday and I'm so pleased with them. They are the rubber romance stamps that I've been wanting but could never get hold of over here in the UK (either sold out or mounted and expensive!) Anyway, I managed to buy direct, unmounted, and they arrived safe and sound plus the owner threw in a few free word and handbag stamps as well, how good was that?! I'll definately be back as they worked out to be under £3 each and then I just stick them to some EZ foam which I already have (Joanna Sheen UK is good source for that in the UK).
Just managed to squeeze them all on, lol and cut them out whilst watching QVC craft day last night (which didn't think much of to be honest). Have put picture of the stamped out images on the right of the photo for you to see - don't you just love em? Just need to colour them in and make them into cards now!

The images are alot larger than say the bellas, but it just means larger cards and also great for using on shrink plastic which I haven't done for a while.

Hopefully have a play later and maybe be able to use them in some of the new rounds of the challenges.

4 comments:

Kelleast said...

What adoable stamps!!! looking forward to seeing your creations with them.

stampgalaxy said...

Ohhh new stamps. How lovely.

I also love Edwin's gear, very snazzy.

Kay SBS8

Kim said...

Oh wow I am a nutter for rubber romance stamps, didn't know you could get them unmounted, could I ask where to get them please.....

loving both cards,......

Frances said...

Kim (and anyone else who maybe wondering), see my new post for details of where to buy. HTH

Frances x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin