Friday, 7 December 2007

yep, another Tilda


As promised, here is the card I made using my new nestibilities die. I'm afraid it's another Magnolia stamp but I hope you like it. You can't really see it in the photo but the edges of the frame have embossed lines all the way around and gives the card a more professional finish IMO anyway! Central image is raised on foam pads and the sentiment is attached with silver eyelets
Materials:
  • Stamp: Pixie Tilda & snowflake from Magnolia
  • large plain & scallop rectangle nestibilities die set
  • backing paper pink petticoat O christmas tree set
  • Embellishments: prima flowers, brads, eyelets and jewels

that's all for tonight. Next card should be a non magnolia card before you get too bored! Night, Frances x

1 comment:

wendy said...

Fantastic card! I knew you would have purchased the new Nellies. I was thinking of you whren i saw them! Your new stash looks great. Hope you have a good play!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin