The doggy moves! and the tree frog is on the inside of the card with Happy Christmas written across it. It was the best I could do, apart from the doggy everything was printed straight onto pearl card from my printer using clipart I found online.
- Dog image: Penny black stamp, 'Merry puppy' watercoloured and cut out and made into a slider which moves along the card
- Everything else printed off PC with the presents and baubles decoupaged and glitter glue added
Next one is made using my other SU set I got off ebay. It's a row of snowmen in a semi-circle which I've stamped twice to create a circle. Kept it fairly simple and originally only had the 1 snowflake in the centre but then I went and smudged the bottom right with black ink off my other card . . . AHHH, but I was determined to salvage it but hiding it behind another snowflake, what do you think? . . .Original clean card . . .
after, still clean. Smudge, what smudge?!! . . . LOL
- stamp: SU 'world over' set
- background: embossed with Cuttlebug snowflake folded
- Embellishments: snowflakes cut from sizzix snowflakes #3 (I think) set. Papermania brads and ribbon
Final 1 tonight is one of my poor neglected bellas . . .
nice and simple to make, just cut out with my oval nestibilities and some gems and a bit of ribbon.
- Image: stamp 'sockafellabella' from Stampin Bella
- Sentiment: stamp from doodlebug christmas set
- Oval nestibilities die in classic & scallop
- backing paper: Pink Petticoat
Talking of Bellas, you should check out her blog Bloggabella as she's offering free shipping for orders over $25 at the moment and she's got some looovely new bellas out. Dare you to resist ;>
Thats all for now, Frances x