Thursday, 6 December 2007

Stash, stash & more stash

Sorry, no cards to show today, too busy craft shopping and looking at all the goodies that I've not had time to make anything with them LOL


Also been busy with sorting our spare bedroom out. Now that hubby's sold our business we have time to spend on the house before he starts setting up the new shop in the new year. Spare room's been a bit of a dumping ground for all our old bits of furniture etc and as he uses it for his computer/gaming we've decided to clear it out and buy some new bits of furniture for it. So we went to Ikea yeseterday and as we were in Warrington it was just wrong for us not to pop into the QVC outlet there! Managed to get some crafting goodies there. This Brenda Picnick Christmas scrapbooking kit was there and was only £12.75, so just had to get it. What a bargin as original price is over £26 plus about £5P&P. I haven't actually got into scrapbooking yet but this kit is great for cards as there's loads of die cuts, chipboard pieces, ribbons etc that I know I'll never use it all and I will get round to scrapbooking as I have loads of photos that are just in bob standard albums and lots more just in a drawer begging to be scrapped!


Then today, I got more goodies through the door. The nestibilities dies I ordered last week from Papertray in US arrived and are great. I ordered 1 set of the scalloped & plain in both the ovals and rectangles and had a quick go with them earlier and they are fab. I've got hubby to get me the full sets of the squares and petite circles for my xmas pressie and they came today as well but I can't have those till xmas :( I will try and finish the card using the rectangle set later. I also got some more magnolia stamps from Silly Monkeys and some stampin up sets off ebay came today as well, talk about stash overload! (then there's more stamps still to come from US, why does the £ have to be so strong against the dollar at the moment!!!! and lots of dies from the crazy 75% sale over on the Ellison site it's stupid not to really!)


Then to top that all off, Funky Kits released some more sugar nellies tonight and I just had to get them. They had some new Nellies but also new characters Maggie and Hamish. You have to have a look but most have sold out already.Their blog is sugar nellie


O.K blog over for tonight need to go do some crafting, hopefully be back soon to share my creations, in between christmas shopping and sorting out cards and presents that need to be posted before last post for US and HK. I can't believe it's under 3wks until christmas. That's another thing , need to dig out the christmas tree and decorations.



Frances x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Well you've certainly been busy shopping! I'm feeling slightly envious that you got the QVC kit, I bought that back in November and thought it was a good buy, yours was even better.I have to say it is pretty fanastic and I can't wait to scrap my childrens christmas this year.
Love your blog and check it daily you do some amazing things.
Anita

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin