Friday, 7 December 2007

Something Different


Hello! Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you for popping by and reading my ramblings! It's very encouraging to know I'm not typing to myself but also a bit disconcerting to know that I am that predictable already (Wendy, am I THAT obvious?!!! lol) Here is a non-tilda/nellie card just in case you all thought I made nothing else! (although I should be seeing as I have so many that are still waiting to be used!)
This is from a SU kit which I saw whilst looking through their online cat and just had to have as it's so cute and good for male cards. It's very versatile as it's not just christmas, you can see the kit here stampin up uk although I got mine off US buyer on ebay as they are only just setting up over here in the UK and much cheaper to buy $ at the moment.
Materials:
  • Image & sentiment: SU kit 'Loads of Love'
  • Backing paper: Pink Petticoat
  • Nestibilities die classic & scallop oval sets used to cut out and frame image and sentiment both of which raised on foam pads
  • Embellishments: ribbon and a couple of brads.

Thats all for now, Frances x

2 comments:

Jo said...

Great card Frances. I'm joining Stamping Caz's Stamping 10 Club in the New Year so will soon be the proud owner of some SU supplies!

wendy said...

Fantastic card! I love it....i wouldnt say you were that obvious...just a little predictable....Its just that i knew you would love those new sugar nellie stamps!!!! I am totally in love and think that my birthday money will going towards some!!!!! Have a good weekend!

Wendy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin