Sunday, 16 December 2007

Some quickies and a couple of cuties. . .

. .keep it clean now, I'm talking christmas cards!!



First 3 are a few I knocked up last night for the neighbours. These are all using papers from last years DCWV christmas paper stack. Middle card is just 3d stickers and end 2 are some cupcake images from Pink Petticoat which I had already coloured in and just had to punch out and layered onto some gingham glitter card.


The next one is Tilda sitting down which was just perfect for the large 'C' I'd cut out with one of the bargain bigz dies I got from the Ellison sale. The rest of the letters are cut with the 'mango tango' alpha set. The snowflakes are also cut from a sizzix set which I then just added some pale blue stickles glitter glue to, but it doesn't show that well in the photo. I just need to find an envelope to fit as it's rather large!

This last one is Hamish with his sleigh which is from one of Funky Kits' new sugar nellie range. I've just coloured him in with my Prismacolor pencils and layered him onto some DCWV card and papers and added some brads to the cut out corners.

That's all for tonight, need to go and make some more so that I can get them posted tomorrow.
Before I go, just have to recommend a film I saw on Friday. I know I'm 34 but I took hubby to see the new Disney film, Enchanted and even he enjoyed it! If you know and love all your classic disney fairytales and like your romcoms then you should go see this. It's a traditional disney fairytale with a twist! Great for families as well as it's for kids of all ages! I really loved it, so not sure what that says about me?!



2 comments:

Jo said...

Great cards as usual. Love the Hamish card - I've got him on order, hope he's going to arrive before Christmas. Heard good reviews about Enchanted and hoping to take the kids to see it Christmas Eve. Have a lovely Christmas.

wendy said...

great cards....loving Hamish... hes on my christmas wish list!!!!! Was Enchanted good?????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin