Saturday, 29 December 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers 8

O.K, I said I'd join and I've plucked up the courage and have! So hello to my fellow group 8 sisters. I'm Frances, 34, married to my lovely hubby Simon and we live on the Wirral (which is in the north-west of England, just across the river Mersey from Liverpool for those of you not familiar to the area or UK).

I started making cards about 7 years ago when I was living down in London and was looking for a hobby to take my mind off the stresses of my then job and happened to live close by to this craft shop. I bought my first stamp and have been hooked ever since! I now have more stash then I will probably ever need but it is impossible to overcome the urge to buy more! Anyone else have these symptoms!?!

Only started blogging this Oct after seeing lots of other blogs and thought it'd be a fun way to motivate myself to actually use up some of my stash and just to share my cards with fellow bloggers/crafters. So am loving the idea of actually getting to 'meet' like minded 'crafty' sisters out there. Look forward to meeting you and hopefully have some fun along the way.

Frances x
P.S to those of you not part of the Sisterhood, check it out here , there's still plenty of spaces left in group 8.

17 comments:

Kim said...

Frances, looking forward to SBS-8. Can't wait to get to know my new friend from England. That's a LONG way from Texas! Kim

kraftykathy1 said...

Frances,

Just wanted to say hello! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your work my friend across the Pond!
SBS-8
Kathy

Nancy said...

Hi Frances,

From one SBS to another .. cheers!

I too have the addiction that I can't go into a store, without having to stop and buy something ..it doesn't matter where it is.

Happy New Year,
Nancy
SBS-8
http://myspecialpages.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

I followed your link and put my name down for SBS-8 too.

han said...

Hi Frances

I love you blog and all your creations. The lake district is beautiful and you are luky to live so close. Looking forward to following your blog over the next few months.

Han

Marge Robertson said...

Hi, Frances,

I too have the same "sickness" with all the same symptoms as you! Looking forward to what's in store for us through SBS8 -- who knows maybe we'll be "cured", though I don't think we'll want to be!!!

Marge

Anita said...

Hi Frances! Welcome to SBS8! Lovely work! Can't wait to get to know you better! Oh, and yes, I think that stamping and paper crafting are addicting! You should see all my "stuff!"

Anita Van Hal
stampn@westriv.com
www.anitastamps.com

Leonie said...

Hi Frances - great to meet another SBS8 sister! Love the look of your blog and hope to see more soon. Waving Hi from a hot and sunny Sydney Australia ... Leonie

debby4000 said...

Hi Frances
Found you through UKS cardmaking thread as well, probably the Sugar Nellies creations thread or the Magnolias.

Gwen Snater said...

Hi Frances! glad to meet another crafter! Although...you look more like a artist to me! You are so talented at the coloring...hoping to learn some of that from you!
Gwen
SBS-8

Kelleast said...

Fran -

Your January shopping calendar page is adorable! Great job. Looking forward to SBS-8.
Kelly

Sallyh said...

Hi Frances, I've just been drooling at your stamp images, Bellas, nellies, magnolias and PB's, a sister with great taste :) Your cards are stunning. Sally

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Hi Frances, looking forward to getting to know you on SBS group 8. Lovely cards.

Julie

Galaxy Girl said...

Hi Frances,

Great blog.....looking forward to reading back through the archives. Also getting to know you as one of my new sisters (SBS8).

Kay

Samm said...

Hi Frances,
Looking forward to getting to know you!!!

Happy New Year!!

Samm
x

Muckyfingers said...

Great blog :)
Happy New Year!
Annette xx SBS8

Su Davis said...

Hi Francis,
Belated hello from a fellow SBS8.
Just love your blog and cards. Watch out for my forthcoming post about the GALS (African Land Snail)
Su
SBS8
Glocuester, UK

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin