Monday, 31 December 2007

Happy New Year

Well, it's the last day of 2007, so thought I'd finish the year how I intend to start 2008 . . to keep blogging on a regular basis!

Been busy just sorting out all the links for the SBS-8 group then I got side tracked and changed my blog template and tidied up whilst I was there. Also been having fun visiting all my new 'sisters' and reading through their blogs, we sure are a crafty bunch! I'm definately going to try and start scrapbooking in the new year but for now, I need to finish my 2008 calender LOL.

Here is Feburary, decided not to just use my bella stamps but instead use a selection of all my favourite ones. This way I should find images which suit the months better. Feb = 'lurve' so I needed a cute couple and Tilda and Edwin (Magnolia stamps) were perfect for this. Just chose some background paper from my various DCWV paper stacks and coloured in my images to match. Added some brads and ribbon and a 'completely loved' sentiment and voila!


Close up is to show that I've raised the images and stuck them down with foam pads.

Off to finish the other 10 months now. Here's wishing everyone a Happy New Year and hope it's a happy, healthy and rewarding 2008 for you and your loved ones!

8 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous February! It's great. Was the calendar a blank one and if so, where do you get them from? Hope you have a great 2008.

kraftykathy1 said...

nice work, I made 3 calendars for Christmas gifts- it takes a lot of time and adhesive.
kathy sbs8

Kim said...

Very cute! Happy New Year! Kim (SBS-8)

Etha said...

Hi there,
I LOVE your calendar!! hope you get everything finished. I did one for 08 scrapping my dogs for family, that was great fun, but it sure felt as if I did 40 pages, not just 12 months!!
I put your blog on my bloglines so I'll check back whenever you update :)
Etha (SBS8)

Han said...

I love the magnolia stamps aswell. This card is gorgeous well done speak soon. Han

debby4000 said...

Happy New Year Frances, love the calendar, those magnolia stamps look great.
Debby
SBS-8

Gwen Snater said...

that is just too cute! fabulous job!
Happy New Year!!
Gwen
SBS-8

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

Hi Frances,

Love the calendar!

Happy New Year

Julie
SBS-8

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin