Monday, 24 December 2007

Christmas. . .

. . has come early! Look what the postie bought me today . .




It's the bellas I ordered off Emily when she was offering free shipping to celebrate stamping bella's 1yr birthday, so thanks Emily, it made it just in time for Christmas! I ordered some of her new bellas (savvyshoppabella & mwahbella with words) which are sooo 'cheeky' as they are drawn with bella looking over her shoulder (if you click on photo you should be able to see)! I can't wait to make some cards with them. Also got bookwormabella which I've been meaning to get and also partygirlabella which I think is also quite new and great for birthdays etc plus some of her baubles which I think are great little embellishments!

Also received my pressies off my Sister in Florida which I can't wait to open now as I know they are stamps but just don't know which ones!!!! (she asked what I wanted from US so I gave her this site, eat cake graphics, and just asked her to pick me some stamps as I don't have any of them but loved the look of them, so cute and they come unmounted too so nice & light for the post!). I just need my Prismacolors now, which still aren't here yet even though I know they left US last week, :( probably stuck in customs. hopefully will turn up after christmas as I'm itching to colour in :)

Haven't made anything since my last post (still got hubby's card to finish !!!!!!!!) but here is the card I mentioned last time that I couldn't post, Edwin sitting on a chimney

Tag was cut using sizzix red die, 'super scallop tag' using card from DCWV christmas glitter stack. Edwin and the chimney were cut out and watercoloured, bit of white puff paint for the trim and bobble of the hat. Then just added a silver snowflake brad, some ribbons and stickles glitter glue round the chimney and bits of the card which doesn't show on the photo.

O.K off to finish off hubby's card before it's christmas day lol! (he hasn't got me card either - he says he's going to make me one, so goodness knows what state my craft room will be in once he's finished!)

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Hi Frances *Ü*
So hope you've had a lovely Christmas day!
Good job you didn't show this card earlier on your blog cos I've been popping up your gorgeous blog!! lol
I absolutely love the card and it looks even more stunning IRL!
Thanks again for the swap and 'see' you in the new year.
Hugs, Marlene

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin