Friday, 14 December 2007

All of my current favourite things

Been busy today and made a few cards with my current favourite stamps. Also managed to play with my new Sugar Nellie stamps.




The first one is Maggie with accessories, she comes with seperate stamps for the end of her stick so it can be a ballon, star, heart or flag but I thought it was quicker to just put a star brad in! Background is just piece of DCWV card embossed with cuttlebug snowflakes folder and sanded down so the white shows through.


The second photo has 2 cards; On the left is a very simple snowflake card adapted from a card I saw in a mag using my sizzix snowflake die set and cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and the other card is a bella stamp, 'Tinkerbella' cut out with my nestibilities rectangle dies and the cuttlebug swirls embossing folder used for background. Photo below that shows close up of the tinkabella card. Sentiment is again cut out using some cuttlebug dies.


The last card is using my Magnolia Edwin's snowman using the same materials as the Tinkerbella card but just laid out slightly differently. As you can see I tried to use up the same card & ribbons (DCWV and ribbon is pack of papermania xmas ribbons) for all these cards and it meant I finished them a lot quicker as otherwise I tend to phaff and take ages in deciding what papers/colours to use etc.


Then last but not least we have a Tilda but in a totally different colour palette as I coloured her in last night then had to go finding bits to match her!




Ended up using a sheet from this years DCWV xmas paper stack and just added some brads, diecut snowflakes and an epoxy sticker "let it snow".


That's the lot for tonight should be back with some more soon as I'm on a roll at the moment plus got more goodies still to play with. My Ellison goodies arrived tonight, got myself some sizzix alphabet die sets and a few letters in the new bigz alphabet range. It took them 10 days to deliver but at 75% it was worth the wait. I would never have got a complete alphabet set at £99 each but at £24.99 it would be rude not to!!!!!!!!! . . so I got 2, LOL


bye for now, Francesx


3 comments:

Jo said...

Great cards Frances, like them all but particularly Tinkabella!! You lucky girl having all that lovely stash to play with!

wendy said...

wow.... they are all fantastic! I love them!

Kadrian said...

I lovely your pocket cards! Very very funny and beautiful ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin