Tuesday, 20 November 2007

Tilda's turn

O.K, here's the final card for tonight and it's one from Magnolia's Christmas range which I absolutely love. I coloured her in first so ended up having to find bits to match her which probably wasn't the best way to go about it but it was fun, hope you like it!

Materials:
  • Stamp: Magnolia
  • Paper: docrafts Christmas pack from last year
  • Sentiment from 1 of Dovecrafts small £1.49 clear stamp sets stamped onto tag cut from cuttlebug
  • Embellishments: various ribbon, brads and eyelets plus Papermania flower secured with pearl brad
Also, have had my first comment tonight, woohoo!! However, no name, so whoever you are thank you sooo much, it means a lot.

Until next time, Frances x

1 comment:

Rosietoes said...

She's lovely! Very seasonal. I tend to colour them first too. Isn't it as well we all own shiploads of paper!! Lovely blog. Have enjoyed my visit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin