Monday, 5 November 2007

On a Roll






I'm on a roll here so I thought I'd load some more cards. These are ones I made over the last few weeks. I don't know about you but my cardmaking is a bit like buses, either none for ages or else 3 or 4 in a row all at once!!
Top 2 cards: Images from Penny Black 'Christmas Critters' clear set watercoloured in pencils with touch of sakura stardust pens (you may notice this is my method of choice for most of my colouring in). Snowflakes are diecut from cuttlebug die and sentiment is from vellum sticker on mice card, Pink petticoat papers and sentiment for the holly card cat which was punched out with woodware superduper scallop circle.
The last 3 cards are all from Pink petticoat downloads either doodlechristmas set or Lola's boudoir set. I love these so much I've even gone and upgraded my printer so that it prints better and quicker for me and also cos I wanted to print directly onto thicker card which my old printer couldn't cope with!
O.k think that's enough posting for 1 day, hope you've all enjoyed my creations and hopefully will be back with some more christmas themed ones in a week or so and maybe some more magnolias if they get here soon - getting impatient waiting for them :[] lol
Till then, keep crafting! Fran x (if any of you are a strictly come dancing fan you'll see how I've adapted their little catchphrase! I love matt & flavia)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin