Thursday, 8 November 2007

My first Tilda Xmas card

Here she is, my first christmas card using 1 of my new Tilda's. Not sure if you can tell but she is cut out and decoupaged. Lettering is from Sizzlits Skittle Dee Doo alphabet strip. I've also been naughty and gone and ordered some of the new Sugar Nelly stamps from Funky Kit website (when I say some I kinda mean 10 :D that's after I restrained myself from ordering all 12!!!!)

Hope you are all enjoying my cards would love to hear from anyone out there and hope I'm not just typing/talking to myself :( Although I have to say starting this blog has spurred me on in completing cards as I tend to leave them half finished and it can take me days to finish 1 whereas now I feel like I need to complete them and share them with you all!

I'm hoping for some more goodies to arrive in the next few days (not that I need more) mainly Tilda's and nellies now so I should get cracking and use the ones I have before my new ones arrive. Until next time, Frances x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin