Thursday, 15 November 2007

More Tildas and new Sugar Nellies




Managed to make another 2 cards with my new Magnolia stamps, 1 was for my sister's birthday and the other 1 is just a general one. Both just watercoloured and embellished with some co-ordinating backing paper and flowers with a pearl brad in the center. Should really start cracking with the old christmas cards but there's just so many non christmas Tilda's that are calling out to me! Not to mention I have the new Sugar Nellie stamps vying for my attention now!



Received my batch from Funky Kits today and they are soooo cute. They are similar to Tildas but cheeks aren't as puffy! They come unmounted so are cheaper. If you haven't seen them you must have a look as you'll just love them. Check out their Sugar Nellie blog to see some card samples. O.K must go now and hopefully will have time to play with my new Nellies tomorrow and hopefully have something to show you very soon. Watch this space. Nighty night, Frances x

1 comment:

wendy said...

How cute! Love them again. Soooo jealous of all them nellies!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin