Tuesday, 20 November 2007

More Sugar





Managed to make 2 more cards with my gorgeous new Sugar Nellie stamps. Images were watercoloured, cut out and stuck on with foam pads. Backing paper is from Dovecraft christmas paper pack. Also used cuttlebug embossing folder on the 2nd card. Trying to split my time between Nellies and Magnolias at the moment as am loving colouring in, find it so relaxing (funnily enough, it was my favourite passtime as a child!). So hope you all don't get bored. May try and fit in some other styles of card but I do tend to go through phases of using certain things or it just could be because I've got so much 'stuff' I don't get round to using them all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say they are fantastic, great colours. Keep up the good work.

wendy said...

fantastic fantastic fantastic! Love them all!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin