Monday, 5 November 2007

It's Working



Well, it looks like I've managed to post my photos o.k so hopefully I'm up and running now! It's my day off today & weather outside it wet, grey & miserable so thought it ideal to stay in and make some cards. Should really be making christmas cards but I just seem to have soo much stuff I don't know where to start. Does anyone else have "too much stash" syndrome ? Would hate to think it was just me and the worst of it is there's still so much I want/need!!! I'm currently waiting for some magnolia babies to arrive. Got some coming from Silly Monkey but have also been brave and ordered direct from Magnolia, let's hope they arrive as I know many people have had problems. In the meantime I have a few I received from Funky kits and have made upmy first Tilda card.


Sorry the photo is a bit blured but it's because it's a scanned picture and because my little tilda is decoupaged and raised it's not sitting flat on the glass. It's my first attempt at trying a more collagy look and probably need more practice but I think it's turned out o.k.
Used: Tilda in welly stamp watercoloured with pencils and sakura stardust pens. Frame cut from sizzix original jelly frame which was then embossed using cuttlebug swirls folder. Backing paper from DCWV summer mat stack and finally paper flowers added with pearl brads.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin