Thursday, 8 November 2007

Bella


I got snowbunnybella a few weeks ago and stamped her out but have only got round to colouring her in last night and I was kinda on a roll so kept going and made a card - what do you think? The photo hasn't turned out too well as the card is a lovely pale lilac and all the brown bits of fur on bella sparkles as it's watercoloured with my sakura stardust pens (the lilac card base is from pink petticoat's doodlicious xmas collection printed direct onto white hammered card which I can do now I have my new HP printer - wahey, love it as it's sooo much quicker than my old printer). The circle is from cuttlebug xmas jelly folder embossed onto silver card and the snowflakes are brads from docraft which I have had for ages.

I've got the rest of today off work so will try and make some cards with my Tilda's now although I may have to do some online retail therapy as well as Funky kits are releasing their new line of sugar nelly stamps tonight & I don't want to miss those! Will let you know how I get on - even though I shouldn't be spending any more as still have more tildas on their way ; )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin