- Stamp: Sugar Nellie
- backing paper and sentiment: free download off magazine (papercraft inspirations site)
- yellow metal tab attached with brad to keep card shut.
One I made tonight is a christmas card from my new batch of Magnolia stamps, I love them sooo much. This one is Edwin's snowman and have kept him fairly simple and added colour using some of the gorgeous papers from Pink Petticoat. My snowman came direct from Sweden but I think Funky Kits has him in stock at the moment with some other new stuff, but I'd hurry if you wanted some as magnolias seem to be very hot at the moment!
- stamp: Magnolia, 'Edwin's snowman'
- papers: Pink Petticoat's 'O christmas tree' collection
- embellishments: tag cut from cuttlebug and stamped with sentiment from 1 of Dovecraft's £1.69 mini clear stamp sets. This is attached with blue grosgrain ribbon, again Dovecraft 99p for 5m! Finally, the little pearl baubles are from stamping bella
O.K thats all I've got to share at the moment but I should have more to show in the coming weeks as I will have much more free time. We have finally sold our business so will have a nice long break for Christmas. (Will be setting up a new shop in the new year but the plan is I will then not be needed full time, just part-time so lots more play time for me, can't wait!)
Off to bed now, as it is nearly 2.30 AM , night night. Frances xx